“I just thank God for all of the blessings.” James Brown
“Children make your life important.” Erma Bombeck
Each day is a blessing. My little boy is about a week or so away from being 10 months old. Time literally goes by fast! My husband and I were talking about how amazing it is that in a matter of a month Eli can change so much! So today I am counting what I love about the stage that he is at. Of course this is not all that I love about it since it’s a top 10 list, but it is definitely some favorites!
- Laughter. I love Eli’s laugh, especially when he chuckles. And I love that he makes me laugh!
- Teeth. He is getting two top teeth. While the process of cutting teeth isn’t fun, I love that smile when they are in.
- Snot. Yup I said it. I love the face he makes when he is “blow” snot bubbles… even though usually nothing comes out.
- Food. I love that he eats table food, he eats what we eat. He is very independent!
- Sleep. He has always been a good sleeper and still is. I am very thankful!
- Talking. Eli says dada 90% of the time but he has said momma! I love hearing him babble.
- Pulling Up. This was a big change in our house! One day he decided to pull himself up and since then the exploring of the house has not stopped. I love watching him learn and get stronger as he walks along the coffee table.
- Crawling. He is a fast crawler, although it is still the army crawl, he gets where he wants quickly! I still think its cute how he gets around army style.
- Hair. My kiddo has crazy hair, I usually say he has Eli hair! His hair has a mind of its own and I love it.
- Thumb sucking. My baby boy sucks his thumb. He only does it when he is sleeping, but I love how precious it is when I go check on him and he is sucking his thumb. (Of course I may be asking for advice when he is older on how to stop the thumb sucking, lol! )